The traditional houses have become more and more out of date, which inspired the people to design a new kind of living place. Using containers to build a house is one of a new idea. It is environmental, time-saving, flexible, and it provides more choices to housing than traditional one. In total, there are top 5 advantages of container houses.
1. Container houses can be transported conveniently, especially fits for those companies who change construction places frequently.
2. Container houses are strong and durable, for it all consist of steel materials and has a strong earthquake and deformation resistance.
3. Container houses have a good sealing performance and good water tightness because of the strict manufacturing process.
4. Container houses based on the standard steel chassis can be derived from many combination of space. Such as conference rooms, dormitories, kitchens, bathrooms, etc. Container houses’ standard is 2.4 meters wide, 2.2 meters high and the length is 4-12 meters.
5. Container houses are easy to assemble and disassemble, superior performance, high stability, good shock resistance, waterproof, fireproof, anti-corrosion, and light weight. Container houses are the overall structure which can be move entirely. There is the framework within, and the wall is made by steel. It can be used up to 20 years.